It’s more than walking
Social activities all year round
All social activities are currently suspended. We hope to get back to normal as soon as government guidance allows. The list below gives an idea of what happens in normal times!
The first Tuesday of each month is our social evening.
During summer months we generally arrange a short evening stroll followed by a meal in a local pub or restaurant.
During winter months we hold a range of events indoors. Recent examples include:
- Quiz night
- A talk on the geology of the Peak District
- Live music and film evening
- A Ceilidh
- A talk from a local Physiotherapist
- Practical First Aid on the hills advice
- 50th Anniversary / Christmas meal at the Deanwater