It’s more than walking
Social activities all year round
The first Tuesday of each month is our social evening.
During summer months we generally arrange a short evening stroll followed by a meal in a local pub or restaurant.
During winter months we hold a range of events indoors. Recent examples include:
- Quiz night
- A talk on the geology of the Peak District
- Live music and film evening
- A Ceilidh
- A talk from a local Physiotherapist
- Practical First Aid on the hills advice
- 50th Anniversary / Christmas meal at the Deanwater